Player for £22million shud i ????

LOL I just bought him for 23 million about 4 days ago....and he has been absolutely awesome for me already. He is a superb player that could play starting 11 for an team in the world. if you got the cash...I would definately recommend him.

He is excellent!

Bought him first season for Chelsea for 11 million!

22m seems over the top but if you have the cash and there are not other alternatives, then yes.

Plus, he is very young so you will get many seasons out of him for the price.

To be fair, the thread should go in the Good Players and Teams Forum, as you will get a better response, so I'm sure one of the mods will move it there for you.

But to answer your question, yes!

I've bought this chap for each of the last three releases of FM, for all the bigger clubs I've managed. He's a superb defender and definately one of the best at getting goals from corners given his height and his attributes. He's always ended up as the most highly rated defender on the game in my saves and in FM08 won World Player of the Yeat three seasons running for me.

Hey been playing cm/fm since 1994 but only just joined forums.

Fazio is def a bargain in fm09, they wanted a rediculous amount of money for him in season 1 of my save (35 mil), but waited till following transfer window and suprisingly landed him for 9mil in season 2. Bought him for man utd to replace rio when he retires, but is now my first choice dc.. He already has pretty maxed out stats with my 6 star coaching and a bit of tutoring (20 tackle, marking, strength, 19 heading, speed, stamina).

Worth every penny but see if you can get them down a bit!

Just cause you don't know who they are doesn't mean you can't tell them they've posted in the wrong place!

No

the fact their message title pointed out a relatyively unknown player could be worth so much is very clearly player naming though, and isn't allowed on this forum. Added to that, another forum exists soley to answer these types of questions...

So base don that, we can :)

Archived