Fm Handheld in Hong Kong

• SI Staff

I'm afraid this isn't something I can answer accurately as I'm only involved in helping to make the game - not its retail distribution.

If it isn't released locally you should be able to purchase it easily from an online retailer however.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Arthur Li:

This is more directed at SI since they probably know best, but if anybody else knows it would by great too. As the title suggests, is there going to be FM HandHeld 08 for sale in Hong Kong? If so when is it going to be out?

Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should be able to get the game at **** Kok. I bought a MacBook Pro there this year. I think its on the first floor there is a console computer stall and the guy has almost everything. I am sure he will have it as he had everything I wanted. Which was FM07 for the PC/Mac.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ChangNoi:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Arthur Li:

This is more directed at SI since they probably know best, but if anybody else knows it would by great too. As the title suggests, is there going to be FM HandHeld 08 for sale in Hong Kong? If so when is it going to be out?

Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should be able to get the game at **** Kok. I bought a MacBook Pro there this year. I think its on the first floor there is a console computer stall and the guy has almost everything. I am sure he will have it as he had everything I wanted. Which was FM07 for the PC/Mac. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks icon14.gif

Archived