Player tutoring

Well I still play FM08 but if they mean the same it's -

a) Role Model - Tutor passes on mental stats (Determination, Influence, Work Rate) and PPM's

b) Approach to the game - Tutor passes on mental stats

c) Can Learn from player x - Tutor passes on PPM's

Now obviously tutor would have to have higher mental stats (Determination, Influence and Work Rate) then the learner otherwise it'll have a reverse effect. Also i have found that it works better when both players have Superb morale :thup:

Player Preferred Moves? Preferred Player Moves? - Something like that

Basically the stuff that says, "Likes to run with ball down right flank" or "Argues with officials" or "Holds face and flaps flamboyantly when touched"

a) Role Model - Tutor passes on mental stats (Determination, Influence, Work Rate) and PPM's

Now obviously tutor would have to have higher mental stats (Determination, Influence and Work Rate) then the learner otherwise it'll have a reverse effect. Also i have found that it works better when both players have Superb morale :thup:

That is very informative.

Cheers, thats exactly what I was looking for.

Will people stop spreading on this false information?? I am getting tired of having to answer to this crappy advice. Some guide wrote that, and everyone believed it for some reason.

All three improve/decrease the youngster's attributes [Determination, PRofessionalism, Adaptability, Ambition, Loyalty, Controversy, Temperament, Sportsmanship, Pressure] towards those of the tutor. Also all three pass on ppm.

What is the difference between the three? "Rolke Model" means you INSIST, "can learn" means "how about doing that?", and the middle option is in the middle. So the options have to do with how strongly you are suggesting this.

This is how it always used to be and this is how it was in FM2009, first patch included. Haven't tested the latest patch, but I don't think this has changed.

If you don't believe me, test it and see for yourselves. But please don't spread false information around.

Will people stop spreading on this false information?? I am getting tired of having to answer to this crappy advice. Some guide wrote that, and everyone believed it for some reason.

All three improve/decrease the youngster's attributes [Determination, PRofessionalism, Adaptability, Ambition, Loyalty, Controversy, Temperament, Sportsmanship, Pressure] towards those of the tutor. Also all three pass on ppm.

What is the difference between the three? "Rolke Model" means you INSIST, "can learn" means "how about doing that?", and the middle option is in the middle. So the options have to do with how strongly you are suggesting this.

This is how it always used to be and this is how it was in FM2009, first patch included. Haven't tested the latest patch, but I don't think this has changed.

If you don't believe me, test it and see for yourselves. But please don't spread false information around.

I agree with Lyssien. I have done numerous tests on tutoring and all three options will shift the tutee's attributes towards the tutor, plus PPMs.

The only visible trend I see is that if you see "Player X is similar type of player to Player Y", the tutoring will have a higher chance of success, leading into good player relations and faster rate of development for the tutee.

If that is true then how come my young centre back at Fiorentina has increased mental stats but not learnt the PPM's from his tutor when selecting the "middle option" ?

That's because it's not a deterministic process, there is some probability of ppm being passed on, but it may also fail. So if you do massive tests with a lot of players tutoring a lot of youngsters with any of the three options, you will see that ppm can be passed on with any of the three.

Archived