What specs does my computer need to play every league on FM09 (Quick Reply Please)

The problem is that the game does not support file header characteristics does not support apps greater than 2gb. I gave CFF EXPLORER a try an hooked APP can handle more than 2gb addresssets ... and than copyprotection told me i have a stolen game. I tried this because you can speed up Total club manager or fifa manager 2009 up with this.

To run everything on full detail probably some high end computer that is going to be made in 2050. If you mean run every league but only the league you are in is actually fully processed than something from the year 2015 should be enough. Ram shouldnt be a problem. 4 gigs is probably enough, but since its cheap anyway you can easily just get 8 gigs.

I once loaded every league - not because I wanted to play like that but because I always start unemployed and wanted a list of all the available managerial jobs at the start of the game. It took hours, but that is due to my ropey laptop. Just out of interest I played for a bit and it didn't seem excessively slow, but I know that will probably change as games are played and the computer has more and more data to process.

Also, while we're talking about a collection of bad jokes, what's all this talk about 4 gigs or 8 gigs, everyone know's there's only one Giggs! ;)

:D

I think the game can only handle 2 GB and no single gb more. I am using a vista x64 with 8gb but i don't feel that the game is runnin, its more walking ... large database included, but also a quadcore ... :) Should be about 60 leagues in 24 countries

whats the point in all these leagues if we cant even run them

To give FM fans the world over a chance at managing their local club. I dont think FM would be anywhere near as sucessful if it only included England France Spain and Italy.

And OP any machine with run all the leagues, however it may take some time process these. I reckon about a 6 months to play a season at the least:eek:

I wouldn't be worth loading more than 10 nations on my PC. I have six nations (18 leagues) at the moment and I think any more would be a bit slow. I did get my PC in 2004 though.

In comparison, the Brazilian league has 18 leagues ALONE. So it would depend on how many leagues, and also your database size.

i load absolutely everything because i like to get as many good regens as possible from obscure places :p and im running on 4gb of ram and a 3.0ghz E8400 core 2 duo processor and while the processing is a bit slower than if i only loaded the top leagues it still doesnt take me long at all so i find its worth it

What specs does my computer need to play every league in every country on FM09 on high

Processor?

RAM?

Graphics Card?

Probably something that NASA would use I would have thought.:D;)

Well first game I set up was all leagues large database on an Intel quad core Q6660 (2.4GHz), with 3GB DDR2 ram.

It took about 40 mins to set up, but a season and second season to halfway through september took 3 days 3 hours and 47 mins of game time. It was a pity too as I was doing well.

Archived