should i be worried?

im playing as arsenal and ive just had 3 straight games where Adebayor has missed a penalty! i know they arent ever a gurantee but he has a penalty stat of 16 and i could see missing 1 or MAYBE 2 but not 3 in a row. should i be worried about this, is there anything i can do about it?

You could try rotating penalty takers... I have 5 or so players i rotate with in my squad and i rarely miss one, and when i do it seems it is the one with the highest stats that misses.

Plus there are other attributes to look for when taking penalties like composure for example.

ya what i had been doing was just putting 5 guys in order from best to 5th best penalty taking stat and Adebayor at 16 was the highest so he has been taking my shots but i guess i'll have to rotate and hope this doesnt happen too often :p

As Lil ole me above points out, it's not just the penalty attribute you should be looking at, but their composure as well. The penalty taking attribute will tell you how well they might take a penalty, under the best circumstances. The composure will tell you how they will perform under pressure. A penalty taker with low composure is more likely to fluff it as they don't perform well under pressure.

Archived