quick answer,please

so you think i can play 15 countries with 2 leagues each with no problem and that i doesnot drasticly slow down in some time

When you are starting a new game, click on recommended settings.

you should find a nice amount of leagues and nations set up for you, and you can tweak this a tiny bit so you can have more, this is what i do:thup:

so you think i can play 15 countries with 2 leagues each with no problem and that i doesnot drasticly slow down in some time

With the specs you have posted you should be able to run this comfortably although loading a largre number of leauges will always slow things down during the loading process. But the wider variety of leagues and countries will benifit the game in the long term:thup:

i understand but it only give me 4 natons with two leagues,only england is 4 leagues,this cant be,does anyone know,i want to start a new game,but dont want to wait to much for loading after a while in the game

I think you could manage a bit more with your system. I normally find the recommended is quite conservative. I can run much more than the recommended and I didn't notice any difference between 2gb and 4gb of RAM so I'd say it is the number crunching by the CPU that most affects speed. I'm using XP though so that helps with regard to RAM.

Archived