The power of FM...

Hiya peeps, had to share this mini story...

My mate and I are trainers at our office, earlier today we had quite a few temps start - of course, there were the mandatory fit girls and there were a few lads. Now, being the kind of trainer I am, I treat everyone the same; however, at lunch, the other trainer, my mate and a lifelong FM player, came up to me and said that one of the lads in our training group was an FM fan (after speaking to him on his break) I instantly took a liking to the lad and now chat to a thoroughly nice bloke and maybe wouldn't have done if it wasn't for FM! :)

Is he a member of the forums? If not, then sign him up!

I also agree with pnefc22 - the mandatory fit girls things sounds awesome :p

He's managing Leeds, so I started a Leeds game earlier tonight and loving Jermain Beckford!

I work in an office of about 30 people, 20 are women, so mandatory fit girls are, well, manadtory! But.....I have a girlfriend, so can't be abusing any little power I have! :)

Sorry to appear stupid- but what does mandatory mean?

It means, obligatory, or standard - basically, as with most offices, there are the mandatory/obligatory/standard percentage of fit birds...heels, short skirts - you get my drift! :p

It means, obligatory, or standard - basically, as with most offices, there are the mandatory/obligatory/standard percentage of fit birds...heels, short skirts - you get my drift! :p

Oh I see!

Gotcha, Gotcha, Gotcha:thup:

Thats why i joined this forum as none of my mates besides one even like football let alone this wonderful game.i dont know whats wrong with them

Same, all my friends hate football so i just send them round the twist by going on about how i have 200M in my bank balence and how i spent 80M on 1 player or how my team came back from 3 - 0 down to win in injury time.

:D the joys of being a FM fan

Same, all my friends hate football so i just send them round the twist by going on about how i have 200M in my bank balence and how i spent 80M on 1 player or how my team came back from 3 - 0 down to win in injury time.

:D the joys of being a FM fan

Joys? I know of no joys, only losing and failure.

sweaty palms when holding a one - nil lead away to top of the league. Pure joy, relief, excitement when you keep it or anger, rage, and blind fury if they equalise.

I know all of these feelings and the ones above. I still keep coming back though I cant help it Im addicted

Yeah Fm is legendary.my freinds tell me to stop blinding them with technical jargon whats that about...i thought americans love footy or is it soccer

Americans love Baseball, Grid Iron (American Football, ridiculous i know) and Basketball not "soccer". For some reason though Aussies adopted the name soccer so that football is rugby and afl where they mainly use their hands. And honestly if you ever watch afl you wonder why some of them are paid to kick the ball, there aren't many that can kick straight even though they drop kick the ball.

Its funny how fm can make you new friends. I was going to Bolton West ham at bolton on my way down to bolton from essexs and i got on a bus at bolton and started speakin to a fellow west ham fan who was from perth. and it was amazing how quick we got talkking about fm. he said it makes the plane journey from perth to england go very quick! and i have made a new friend via fm. and west ham :)

Thats why i joined this forum as none of my mates besides one even like football let alone this wonderful game.i dont know whats wrong with them

Think you got problems? I'm the only person in the country that plays this game :eek:

Still, all the women are mandatory fit; I survive ;)

Think you got problems? I'm the only person in the country that plays this game :eek:

Still, all the women are mandatory fit; I survive ;)

You lucky b... Where I come from football is more ridiculous than circus clowns and women are not-so-fit-gyros-eaters. But FM is OK I guess...

Archived