lack of harmony

winning has nothing to do with harmony, i won the league, reached champions league final, won italian cup and my players (ibra included) were "dismayed by the lack of harmony at the club". it is generally got to do with certain players who are maybe not playing and are causing problems.

at the season end zanetti and toldo retired, so did materazzi. cordoba and vieira moved on and after that there was no issues and the squad morale went up to good/very good in the confidence section.

hope that helps

I had this problem, some of my younger players were "dismayed" and all of them werent any good so I sold 'em, a few weeks after I sold them, my squad harmony was back to stable.

Like real life, some players just dont work well with a team (on or off pitch) and this how it is implemented in the game, but I dont think you need to sell the player either, out of few young players I had two that I liked and instead of selling them I gave them new contract in which case they werent "dismayed" anymore.

And its true that more influential players have a bigger effect, if a older player (or player with high influence) is unhappy decide to sell him or give him a new contract sooner rather than later.

Too many purchases

Too many sales

Poor league position

Lack of manager discipline

All go some way towards ruinging squad harmony. If you're buying and selling all the time, the team won't be able to gel. If you aren't doing well in the league or you have showed a lack of discipline, players will become unhappy and then the domino effect kicks in and one by one they all become unhappy.

My response, copied from one of the other (and there are plenty of them) squad harmony threads.

Archived