Arsenal

funny thing?

everyone says patch3 makes the game easyer. so in my book si must have made arsenel a good team because of the deal thay had with them.

look at them now in the epl 5th & def not winning this year like thay are in game?

Arsenal was good before this patch. Search there are lots of posts on it.

They are not good because they have a deal with SI, they are good because they have good players.

Are they better than real life? Yes probably but don't forget there have been a lot of injuries and problems IRL that may not happen in the game.

LOL good players! Sure they're one of the top teams in england but its going to take either a lot of spending or a lot of experience before their current group of players are good enough to win anything for the club. The only players good enough already are Fabregas, Clichy and Toure. As far as Adebayor goes man united have three better strikers, Liverpool has one better striker, Chelsea has two and Man city have one striker as well that are all better than Adebayor, and Almunia should only ever be backup to a team of Arsenal's reputation. So basically they are one hundred times better on the game.

Wow you think Drogba is good! That's why England have no future, if your, big, strong and fast according to British coaches, pundits and most of the fans you are classed as good! Adebayor is technically better than Drogba, believe me!

This is ridiculous, couple seasons in and 5"9 Fabregas has '19' for Strength.

He's a fantastic player, Arsenal have good players, but why compensate these players with such high attributes in areas they clearly dont deserve? Sidibe, the 6"4 beast of a striker at Stoke only has 17 for strength, in theory this means in a match Fabregas is going to out muscle Sidibe for the ball. Are you having a laugh?

It's not just him either, Walcott has ridiculously high strength. Clichy has world class concentration. Eboue is one of the best in the world at reading the game (18 for anticipation).

I'd seriously suggest SI reconsider who researches for Arsenal, because the mans in dream world or has zero footballing knowledge.

This is ridiculous, couple seasons in and 5"9 Fabregas has '19' for Strength.

He's a fantastic player, Arsenal have good players, but why compensate these players with such high attributes in areas they clearly dont deserve? Sidibe, the 6"4 beast of a striker at Stoke only has 17 for strength, in theory this means in a match Fabregas is going to out muscle Sidibe for the ball. Are you having a laugh?

It's not just him either, Walcott has ridiculously high strength. Clichy has world class concentration. Eboue is one of the best in the world at reading the game (18 for anticipation).

I'd seriously suggest SI reconsider who researches for Arsenal, because the mans in dream world or has zero footballing knowledge.

fabregas has 10, walcott 9 strength at the start of the game. eboue has 12 anticipation and

clichy 12 concentration. all seem pretty spot on to me to be honest

in my 2014 game:

fabregas has 16 strength but his PA has been lowered in 9.3 though so at most, he'll reach 15 which isn't unthinkable. walcott who's also reached his pa has 13 strength. clichy has 16 conc which is pretty understandable since every defender's mental stats improve with more experience and maturity. eboue's anticipation is 16, which is probably a bit better than they'll ever be to be fair.

I must admit Arsenal are well overated on this years football manager which is unrealistic, I'm a Spurs fan but don't believe with there current team should be top of the league even though they do have some quality world class players, With 10 games remaining they are 6 points clear i'm hoping Chelsea catch them up and take the title lol

*sigh*

They were rated as, I believe, the third best EPL team before 9.3 and they were lowered some more for the patch. They are not overrated. Wenger's style of play does, however, work well with the match engine.

They've never won the EPL on 9.2.0 anyway on any of my games.

Archived