No BitTorrent - how to download Editor Patch

Download 9.3.0. If you do not want that, then you will have to wait for mirrors.
Those that had downloaded the original 9.3.0 patch before the editor patch came out wouldn't really want to download the whole patch just for the editor bit.
as the title says, i don't have BitTorrent (neither do i want it), will there be any mirror downloads released?
I can't download it even though I have bittorrent. One would think SI would seed their own patch for at least a bit after they release it... :thdn: I'll put it on a server for alternative download if I finish downloading it.

Those that had downloaded the original 9.3.0 patch before the editor patch came out wouldn't really want to download the whole patch just for the editor bit.

I can't download it even though I have bittorrent. One would think SI would seed their own patch for at least a bit after they release it... :thdn: I'll put it on a server for alternative download if I finish downloading it.

you can`t put the file on another server without permission off SI

File removed from server.

you can`t put the file on another server without permission off SI
Then sue me. (For the lawyers, I don't have any money to pay your fees even if you win.)

By releasing the patch via bittorrent, SI have already given their permission for downloader to redistribute it to others. Otherwise, everyone whose bittorrent client have upload enabled would already be committing an offence. There's no material difference between redistributing something via direct transfer between end user computers using the bittorrent protocol and using some webserver as a go-between.

If SI don't want any mirrors, then they need to have their patch on a webserver where people that don't have/want bittorrent or download from sites such as rapidshare can actually download from.

kerropi, you're a *star*.

& your first post is my exact point. i'd already downloaded & made edits to 9.3.0; downloading it again was not on my agenda. my intention wasn't to circumvent the SI procedure but i foun d it abit strange they didn't also release a mirror.

Archived