Info for SI

• SI Staff

I'm afraid we're not personally going to go there and do anything about it. Not the dev team anyway. ;)

If you pass the information you have onto the address Chris has provided then it will go to the relevant people at SEGA who deal with this sort of thing.

I'm afraid we're not personally going to go there and do anything about it. Not the dev team anyway. ;)

That said Ter, I would quite like to see you, Miles and Paul turn up at this pirate guy's house with baseball bats and big smiles :D

in my country ppl are much more crazy than you think, they would kidnap you and sell your organs, dont talk stupid things that you would do something.This Is BALKAN...

in my country ppl are much more crazy than you think, they would kidnap you and sell your organs, dont talk stupid things that you would do something.This Is BALKAN...

I'm pretty sure people were joking about coming down there. Sega will deal with it via Serbian authorities*

*Which largely means Sega will be ignored.

Like Indi says, the whole thing was meant in jest, seemed to work too seeing as 2 people were amused. Not sure why you took so much offence from it, especially when you actually asked:

and you are going to come here or what?

Archived