Attracting more fans....

Anyone got any idea on how to attract more fans to games, other than winning of course? Playing as Havant and Waterlooville and managed to get them into League 2 within four seasons, but my attendances never really seem to get anywhere. (1200 - 1500) and teams in lower league placing / lower divisions and can be getting averages of 3000+ . I know location and the size of the town/city comes into play, but surely there's something I can do?? I always see "TEAM X's board have chosen your game as a fans day to attract more fans to the club"

Why won't my club ever do this?! (sack the chairman!)

It's annoying as I'm having to rely on the LC and FAC to fund my players wages. Luckily was drawn away to WHU in the first round of LC which resulted in me earning nearly £300k :)

Would be very grateful if anyone could shed some light on this...

Mad Brad

PS:- UNITED FOR A CLEAN SWEEP THIS YEAR!

well fans arennt an integral part of the game to be honest.i personally would like to see more input for ticket prices and fans.Try asking the chairman about expanding the gorund and you can do this by going the board option

It's all about reputation, and in part the size of the area or city you play in.

The best thing you can do to attract more fans is to simply improve steadily. Quick successive promotions won't always mean a jump in reputation, but if you avoid relegation after a promotion and continue to progress your reputation will catch up and you'll attract more fans.

Archived