too many corners going straight over

Playing with the newest 9.3 patch, i reckon there's a possible buck with the corners, though not the other 'corner bug' people are talking about. I've played now 4 and a half matches with 9.3, and in every game the players are just taking a **** with the corners, practically frowing them away, corners that just go straight over the line, sometimes so that it's over the line as soon as it leaves the takers foot. And before someone tells me to adjust my corner settings/takers, i'll let you know that this happens to the computer also. A bit annoying, but not the end of the world.

Other then that, the match enginge is looking good:thup:

I am Braintree Town in the Blue Square Prem, my players seem to kick the ball in all sorts of odd directions, its like they suddenly think the ball has turned into a grenade, and they must remove it from the field of play as soon as possible.

Grenades being kicked into the terraces might also explain my low attendances!! :p

Very strange that it's happening with a team of Brondby's quality. Granted, they aren't world class but they should be able to swing in a decent corner more often than not.

Could you upload a screenshot of your main corner taker? Also, what are your back-up corner takers like? It could be that if you hadn't set your corner takers, the AI will choose for you and they may not be the best candidate.

If it's none of these suggestions then try CP's suggestion and see if that helps.

Another way to avoid this would be to have a left footed player taking corners from the left and a right footed player taking them from the right.

This way you'll be delivering 'outswingers' which should minimise the number than bend over the bar.

I am Braintree Town in the Blue Square Prem, my players seem to kick the ball in all sorts of odd directions, its like they suddenly think the ball has turned into a grenade, and they must remove it from the field of play as soon as possible.

Grenades being kicked into the terraces might also explain my low attendances!! :p

llol, you sure youre not playing in the Iraqi League!

Archived