David Villa wants 120pounds a week wages?

Happend to me to on 9.03.

Offerd a contract to a young spanish GK who i wanted to lure to my Newcastle team to be the new number 1. He was not interested in a first team role so i upped his role to Key player and found that he then was interested.

He wanted

Key role : 120€/ week : 550 000€ sining on : 6300 apperance : 6300 clean sheet.

Shocked bye the low wage i offerd the contract to him. 1 day later i got a message that he had turned down my contract because of low wage, but he was willing to negotiate. Offered a new one and now it said that he wanted 60.000€/week.

Had a laugh as he was a promising/unknown GK at the age of 19.

But i signed him anyway.

Shocked bye the low wage i offerd the contract to him. 1 day later i got a message that he had turned down my contract because of low wage, but he was willing to negotiate. Offered a new one and now it said that he wanted 60.000€/week.

Had a laugh as he was a promising/unknown GK at the age of 19.

But i signed him anyway.

Spoken like a true Newcastle United manager...

As said above, downloading the latest patch should fix this.

If you're on 9.3 and this is still happening it would be wort posting in the bugs forum.

never had this with 9.2.0 only with 9.3.0 the new patch is the cause.

never had this with 9.2.0 only with 9.3.0 the new patch is the cause.

Absolute nonsense.

It is an issue that, unfortunately, has been in the game for a long time. However, due to the fact it never reproduces from a save game and only happens very very rarely we have been unable to track down the causes of it. It is an issue that we very much want to get rid of, it annoys everyone in the company that it exists.

Yeah i noticed this a lot on 08 and a couple of times on 09, it has nothing to do with the patches as i always play my game how i bought it.

It gets annoying, but after a while you just get on with life and accept it as part of the game.

i have had this problem with all the patches, oh well fourth time lucky eh? or will we hae to wait until 2010 for all the bugs to be fixed.

There will not be a fourth patch, and not all bugs will be fixed for 2010, just the more serious ones, as well as new bugs coming to life.

No game is perfect

Look at his scout report. Your scout will tell you how much he will ask for wages - use that. If you scouted him that is.

If you havent then scout him, i always use scout reports for wages etc it helps to know the minimum that they may accept or the maximum they want. This really does help when the buget is tight :)

• Administrators

As skorp has already stated, this is an issue which is impossible to reproduce, but is something we are aware of and are looking into. If you offer the player the very small contract that he apparently 'wants' he will reject it. You'll have to re-approach him and offer him a deal for him to be interested and accept for a realistic amount.

Archived