''Team X enjoying life under Manager X''

just wondering what other people get regarding this news headline?

it says that my club are enjoying life with me as manager, but i ALWAYS get 10 victories from my first 15 games. ive never got 11,12,13,14 or 15. nor have i got under 10.

just wondering has anyone else got this too??

You always get a news article reporting your performance fifteen games into your managerial reign. It might comment on your transfer acquisition/sales as well.

As to what the actual wording of the article would be, that depends on your actual performance. So if you lost more than you drew/won, you can expect some harsh criticism. If you had won ten games, then naturally it would mention you had won ten games out of fifteen and life looks rosy with you at the helm. :)

im just saying that i can never get anything other than 10 wins. is it actually possible? in the game before i recieved this message, i was 1-0 up, had 61% possession, 26 shots on goal, 18 on target. and in the 5th minute of 4 that were added the opposition scored with their 1st shot on target!

is it set in stone that your not going to get more than 10 wins from your 1st 15 games???

im just saying that i can never get anything other than 10 wins. is it actually possible? in the game before i recieved this message, i was 1-0 up, had 61% possession, 26 shots on goal, 18 on target. and in the 5th minute of 4 that were added the opposition scored with their 1st shot on target!

is it set in stone that your not going to get more than 10 wins from your 1st 15 games???

Well there is certainly no hidden mechanism that prevents you from achieving more wins from your first fifteen games if that is what you are getting at.

Everyone's experiences are bound to be very varied. Personally, my fifteen game start with the only club I have been at since game start yielded twelve wins, two draws and one loss. I am sure others have gone fifteen out of fifteen as well.

Out of curiosity, with how many clubs have you made it ten wins out of the first fifteen games so far?

just wondering what other people get regarding this news headline?

it says that my club are enjoying life with me as manager, but i ALWAYS get 10 victories from my first 15 games. ive never got 11,12,13,14 or 15. nor have i got under 10.

just wondering has anyone else got this too??

I must admit, I've noticed this on quite a few occasions because I always think to myself, 10 out of 15, not bad, could have been better!'

This is with many different and varying clubs :)

Out of curiosity, with how many clubs have you made it ten wins out of the first fifteen games so far?

Numerous teams. ive never got more than that!

its a little annoying, as i think that no matter what i do i cant get that elusive 11 out of 15!

it's not set in stone because i went my first 28 games with a 100% record before drawing a few. so i won 15/15 of my first 15 games.

Numerous teams. ive never got more than that!

its a little annoying, as i think that no matter what i do i cant get that elusive 11 out of 15!

You know what you have got to do now!

JoseIsGod Challenge

• Create a new game

• Take over a club

• Play fifteen matches

• If you get more than ten wins, you win

• If you get ten or less wins, take over a new club

• Play fifteen matches...

:D

You know what you have got to do now!

JoseIsGod Challenge

Create a new game

Take over a club

Play fifteen matches

If you get more than ten wins, you win

If you get ten or less wins, take over a new club

Play fifteen matches...

sounds like a plan!!:D

LOL!

Just realised that in my 2nd season of my Braintree Town save, having gained promotion last season, i lost my first 4 games of the season, but then you guessed it, won the next 11......

Hmmmm lol!

Archived