bottling it

any way of stopping my team bottling it at the last hurdle?

last season need win in last game to get last cl spot, lost against a poor team

this season lose italian cup 118th min,then need win in last game to win league, lost it after being 1-0 up..

i am on suiced watch lol

why is their rules against swearing anyway? 8 year old kids dont play FM, and swearing is the least of worries in todays society, be more worried if theyre carrying a gun around or not

Because,it is so the forums stay pleasant.

And there are still youngsters viewing these forums, and anyway, the game does not have swearing in it so why should there be swearing on the forums?

If you want to swear, i would suggest another forum.

Swearing has no place in football, be it IRL or in a Game

Btw, i know plenty of people who play FM, and two of them are 8

why is their rules against swearing anyway? 8 year old kids dont play FM, and swearing is the least of worries in todays society, be more worried if theyre carrying a gun around or not

The following is from the thread at the top of PC/Mac General Discussion, which is titled A Clarification on Rules in GD - Updated

Swearing:

Again, swearing in GD is not tolerated. Remember, please, that we have younger members in GD and this is also the first port of call for many new visitors, so let's cut out the swearing. For clarification, I consider that ****** still constitutes swearing in a certain context (i.e. almost always), as does Neji. We will judge each incident on a case-by-case basis, but again, swearing can lead to infraction points and, ultimately, a ban.

@ david22

My guess would be that the goal is to create a civil atmosphere on here to provide a pleasant experience for as many members as possible.

@ OP

I know the feeling. However, with the information provided there is little else to suggest other than browsing the TT&F. Then again I suspect this thread was mostly about the venting aspect, yes?

Because,it is so the forums stay pleasant.

And there are still youngsters viewing these forums, and anyway, the game does not have swearing in it so why should there be swearing on the forums?

If you want to swear, i would suggest another forum.

Swearing has no place in football, be it IRL or in a Game

Btw, i know plenty of people who play FM, and two of them are 8

I think your following the wrong sport fella, cricket will be more your cup of tea.

It will always happen at some point.

I was on a dominant spell over the a few seasons back in the domestic cups, then it's all gone tits up. I've been losing the League Cup in the 3rd/4th round time and time again, and the FA Cup hasn't been too much better. The worst one was losing to the now terrible Manchester United 3-2 (118th minute goal) after being 2-0 up, and that was the 80th minute!

It could be your team having a captain who is not fit for that role. I'm finding that having a good captain is essential. In fact, I'm learning about this the hard way. Just switched captains and my team looks very sluggish and uninspired suddenly, they're just dragging their butts on the pitch, making more mistakes too.

its simple, certain people are offended by swearing and therefore impose their opinion on the masses. imo if you get offended by swearing or in this case reading a random collection of asterisks in the middle of a ranting sentence then you have more important personal issues to worry about than the language on a single internet forum. for the op i would suggest maybe check on the training because sometimes if they train too hard throughout the season your players will be dragging down the stretch

Archived