Player angry with himself? *player naming*

Basically, Micah Richards messed up in my cup game, and cost us the match.

We got knocked out, and he was disappointed with himself.

A lot of 'PR' icons appeared next to players names. And everybody said 'Determined to help Richards get over his mistake'.

Robinho had this too. When I checked, here is what it said:

robinhofup.png

Obviously, he shouldn't be angry at his mistake, because he didn't make one.

The point of this thread is, is this a bug?

Surely it should read 'Richards' and not 'Robinho'?

Why? A player can be annoyed with himself. I know I get annoyed with myself over a lot of things!

Robinho did nothing wrong, however.

Richards made the mistake, in missing an interception, which allowed their striker to go through and score the winning goal, in the last minute of ET.

Robinho didn't do much, but he didn't make a costly mistake. And he was actually my best player on the pitch, with a rating of 7.2...

Yes, a crap rating.

But I told my players to relax, and they took it too literally.

Plus, I used the wrong tactic. ¬_¬

Anyway, which section of the Bugs forum do I post this?

I'm not sure...

looks like a bug, although you never know, as there seems to be about a million mistakes every match on 09. If you read the news items that are league roundups, the descriptions always include, "a glaring error", "a mistake", "a missed interception" or something along those lines.

my point is that robinho could have made a mistake

He said that it was Richards that had made a 'costly' mistake in his match and that Robinho hadn't done anything wrong. Did you read the OP?

My mistake, read it wrong. I thought it was Robinho that made a mistake. Yes, that is a bug.

looks like a bug, although you never know, as there seems to be about a million mistakes every match on 09. If you read the news items that are league roundups, the descriptions always include, "a glaring error", "a mistake", "a missed interception" or something along those lines.

my point is that robinho could have made a mistake

He didn't.

I checked his Form etc.

Under 'Mistakes Leading To Goals' is says '0/0'.

Micah Richards has '1/2'.

Archived