Criticising Ref's

One of the tips that I read when something was loading it said something like 'don't criticise referees because it could earn you a ban....' How can you criticise referees in the game anyway? I havn't seen an option for it anywhere, is it even possible? If it isn't possible then why is there a tip about it?

Sometimes when there is a contentious decision made in one of you games, ie an offside or penalty, you will be asked in a press conference if you thought the referee was correct. If you say he wasn't and he actually was, the FA will warn you. After 2-3 warnings, you will get a touchline ban and your Ass Man will control your next match

the media will ask you questions like what did you think of the offside decison and if you put for instance i was disgusted or the answer thats something along those lines with it you will be warned by the fa

When you attend a post match press conference, if there has been a dubious decision to award the opposition a penalty or one of your players was sent off harshly then you'll get asked a question to do with one of those incidents. If you think it was a bad refereeing decision then you can choose the disagree statements which pretty much means that you think the Ref was a numpty etc.

If you were right to disagree then the FA will remain silent over your comments but if you disagree and the FA think the ref was right in his decision then you'll get a warning. Persistently getting warning may result in a fine and in other cases a ban.

I dont see the point in the feature, if your wrong you get warnings/a ban. If your right nothing happens, nothing changes. If you won, you won, if you lost yo lost. Moaning about the ref's decisions is a pointless feature of the game.

Just like in real life. It should be forbidden there too.

I dont see the point in the feature, if your wrong you get warnings/a ban. If your right nothing happens, nothing changes. If you won, you won, if you lost yo lost. Moaning about the ref's decisions is a pointless feature of the game.

Just like in real life. It should be forbidden there too.

wow such a negative post :p

wow such a negative post :p

Well, he has a point. If you're right, the FA will just "remain silent". They're not going to reverse the decision and award you a penalty after the fact.

For that reason, I never criticise the ref anymore. Just like appealing a red card ban. Even when the commentary suggests that the decision was incorrect, I've still never managed to have a ban overturned. So I don't even appeal anymore.

Archived