Allow Transfer Budgets in Transfer Window poll

Do you de-select the allow transfer budgets in first window option?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Do you de-select the allow transfer budgets in first window option?

• Yes - And its more realistic
    • No - I like having money to spend when I take over a club.
    • It depends on the team I take charge of

if im a rich club then i keep the cash, if im a poor club then i dont because normally the club has already splashed out and therefore in real life wouldnt have the money to spend.

If I'm LLM I take all I can get. But on my AVFC save, it was unticked. I like to have 6 months to scout and prepare to buy, especially when Man City buy anyone whos name appears in the paper.

i dont know what that option is so i never change it

At the start of a new game, if you tick this option, then you will recieve a transfer budget (that has already been spent in reality), so its the easier route. If you untick it, you will not have any money until at least the January Transfer window - thus makeing it more of a challenge and realistic.

I also like unticking the box, as I find it difficult to get into a game when my team has too many new players in it. There are usually about 8 players in a first team squad that are new signings in real life and if you bring in a few more players, it seems to spoil a team for me.

Yeh - when you choose the more realistic way (unticking the box) no teams in your league and maybe the world have a transfer budget, so they cannot spend until January at the earliest, when boards give transfer budgets out.

I prefer to set the league start date to a league that starts in jan/feb 09 as that lets me start the game closer to the real date. by incident, it pretty much means that ive avoided all of the transfer windows for the first season anyway and it becomes a moot point.

Archived