Managing Celtic

My friend has a game with Celtic, he is in has managed to win two champ. league titles in four seasons and is still not even down as the clubs favoured personnel. Don't know if he was approached by many clubs though.

Those celtic fans are a tough bunch..Maybe its because spl is classed in the same highness like serie a la liga and the premier league

I think you mean that the SPL does not have the same reputation as the premiership, Serie A And La Liga

the spl will never have the same reputaion as the epl and spain for example. even if celtic won the league and champ double 10 years in a row you would be hard pushed to find anyone who would want to go to cold snowy scotland. look at inter and ac milian, players are now turning them down to go to lower teams in spain and epl.

The best thing to do (in my opinion) is to quit, and get a job in a more reputable league, regardless of the team, you wont get noticed in the SPL unless you win the champions league. Quit mate, even if it means you have to take over at wigan, just get yourself into a team that you can improve and make a big difference.

If you succeed at the new club, bigger clubs will come knocking. (unless you make the team into a big club)

to follow on from that i would suggest going to a mid table team in epl serie a or la liga.tottenham are ideal in my opinon

Depending on how far he has got, Tottenham are most probably a top club, so that might have to be ruled out

yeah thats true but at the moment tottenham are a club that really have players that could take them to the top 6 of the epl

Which is why they might be a top club in his game:rolleyes:

They wont employ him if their manager hs been successful

adebyor and drogba were rumoured to have turned at least one of them down in the summer

So which of Arsenal or Chelsea do you mean is a 'lower' team in the EPL? :D And I'd be surprised if you could show some evidence of either of the two players you mentioned turning down Inter (IIRC Moratti decided not to bid for Drogba, at least not at Chelseas valuation - it never got as far as the player discussing a contract anyway); Milan I can't comment on.

I think you will have a slightly easier job getting into the CL with Fiorentina, but then again the style of play is much different in Italy that you play in Scotland or England.

Whatever you do go with your gut, you will enjoy it more

Very true, but i would use this to my advantage.

The Italian game is slow and short, i would take the fiorentina job and bring an english style of play to the team.

However, im not sure if this could work

Archived