african cup annoying competition

Just imagine my 2 keys CBs ans key DMC are form African nations... Internationals of course That should be good, right? But acctually its not so good when they leave for that cup no one is intreseted in. So during that period lost 5 games and drew 1. Quite a lot of points given away...

So is there a way to stop international player from going to that cup if called?

No, you can't prevent an international call up.

If you buy Internationals from Africa, from the Americas and from Asia you should always bear in mind that they could be called up for International games during the season and so either have appropriate cover or simply not buy them. You gave away all those points because you were unprepared.

As for the African Cup Of Nations being a cup that no-one is interested in, that's simply wrong. It's as important as the European Championship to the players who get to represent their nation.

... But acctually its not so good when they leave for that cup no one is intreseted in. ...

I dont think you appreciate how important the ANC if for us Africans and many Africans will take offence to that statement, just cus you don't see its importance doesn't mean the rest of us don't value it.

Most African internationals play in Europe and the ANC and its qualifiers are the only chance most Africans have to actually physically see these guys. i could go but i think you get the drift...

Archived