Should Physios and Scouts have a star rating?

Scouts are subject to other stats improve their effectiveness. Get a Scout with good Determination and he will scout an area faster and find more players in my experience. But in general the effects of 'secondary' stats for staff members aren't very well explained.

Edit:I forgot to say that I agree that there should be a way of the game rating scouts/physios in the same way coaches are now

Scouts are subject to other stats improve their effectiveness. Get a Scout with good Determination and he will scout an area faster and find more players in my experience. But in general the effects of 'secondary' stats for staff members aren't very well explained.

Edit:I forgot to say that I agree that there should be a way of the game rating scouts/physios in the same way coaches are now

i never knew that, thanks!

Nobody outside SI had any idea that secondary attributes had any effect at all [due to the star ratings] until patch 9.3.0. !

Yes OP, I agree that they should have stars :thup:

Well I think that secondary stats do affect a scouts performance, or at least it is not just JCA and JPA that makes a good scout.

I've sent two scouts to the same region in FM08 and FM07, before roaming came in, and one comes up with 2-3 times as many players as the other in the same period of time with both having no knowledge at the start of the trip. One will finish his scouting sometimes months earlier then the other one. I thought it was Determination that made the difference as one had 20 and the other one 8-9.

Archived