File changed by 903

Hello all,

Is it possible to know what are the files that the patch 903 change?

Is there any list of them? or where can i find it?

(I don't want the list of the features changed, but only the FILES that 903 modify)

thanks to all :)

It would be handy for skinners, so when a patch is released you know what files need updating. You can already find out some of the files that are updated by looking in the Football Manager 2009\data\updates folder, though not all the updated files are put here (Updated 3D match textures aren't for example) and patches 2 and 3 include the files from the previous update(s).

ok perfect... infact i'm interested in particoular in the files of the 3D grafic match.. or what regard the 3d visual...

if you know what is the file (or the location) that is centered to 3D aplications (in paticoular kits, stadium, placard...)

(thanks for your answere)

@Cityhull: the reason is too long and difficoult for my english to be explained... sorry ;)

ok perfect... infact i'm interested in particoular in the files of the 3D grafic match.. or what regard the 3d visual...

if you know what is the file (or the location) that is centered to 3D aplications (in paticoular kits, stadium, placard...)

(thanks for your answere)

@Cityhull: the reason is too long and difficoult for my english to be explained... sorry ;)

Surely we should know get to know.

SI have a right to know at least

Ok... so my problem is this:

I have installed 903. But to in our FM cup online we have to play with the 902. Years ago you can do this thing replacing the 903file fm.exe with the 902 file fm.exe without problems.

But this year there is one. When you replace the fm.exe file you are able to play with 902 but when you play a match the 3d visual is this:

fbe321a6e4020819a1f4a009ee8a9db3.JPG

So if i know what files are changed by 903 i could test to change some files to see if the 3d come back normal...

I know that i mad... but it is a real problem play a match like that :D You can think so...

Ok... so my problem is this:

I have installed 903. But to in our FM cup online we have to play with the 902. Years ago you can do this thing replacing the 903file fm.exe with the 902 file fm.exe without problems.

But this year there is one. When you replace the fm.exe file you are able to play with 902 but when you play a match the 3d visual is this:

So if i know what files are changed by 903 i could test to change some files to see if the 3d come back normal...

I know that i mad... but it is a real problem play a match like that :D You can think so...

The 3D graphics are located in Football Manager 2009\data\sigfx the files that were updated by the patch should have a different modification date than the original files, though that won't tell you which files were updated by which patch.

Archived