Gold Coast - A league

Just a quick one, as some may know 2 teams have been added to the A-League this season, one of wich is gold coast, they are a brand new team and have signed some very interesting players (culina, joel porter, barasic) and i am wanting to start a game with them.

i am at work now, but just wondering if anybody would know if the 2 new teams have been included in the 9.3.0 update or has been added to come into play at the end of the first season perhaps?

thanks

Nope they can't until next year.

Someone went to the trouble of emailing the AFA who confirmed they wouldn't allow SI to add the expansion teams until 2010.

They also signed the leagues top scorer Shane Smeltz by the way.

Nope they can't until next year.

Someone went to the trouble of emailing the AFA who confirmed they wouldn't allow SI to add the expansion teams until 2010.

They also signed the leagues top scorer Shane Smeltz by the way.

i did not realise they had signed him also, i only catch the a-league on skysports here and there, but ive basically read up on the 2 new teams scenario and read an article from the chairmen of gold coast who says he is trying the policy of trying to repatriate as many Australian players as possible, leaves me very intrigued to see them play.

also love the idea of a fm game of which im being the first ever to manage a side.

thanks for confirming... untill 2010 ill have to pick another side to conquer Asia with i guess.

He's terrible! If it wasn't for all the penalties he'd have only had about 6.

As a Nix fan I have to agree, very over-rated and I am not just saying that because he has left us, I actually think good riddance.

He never passes the ball and scores the odd spectacular goal or header.

Its a shame the expansion teams can't appear in the A-league until 2010 as I too would have fancied creating a team from nothing bar a few players.

He's terrible! If it wasn't for all the penalties he'd have only had about 6.

not seen him play but iirc thats 50% then i think he only scored 12 or so..(not to clued up)

i think i will be starting a game when back from the gym tonigh, in the asia for sure, probably a- league and will try the Gold coast approach

Archived