Whats your pay packet?

I'm just intrigued, i'm at Charlton, 2015 and they've just offered me a 5 year contract at £115,000 a week! I was actually really annoyed though as i'm 900k under my wage budget and am obssessive about saving money (how art doesn't reflect life eh!) in the game.

I was just wondering how much everyone else was getting paid?

£85k with Arsenal on one game, £240k with Barca on another which split from the Arsenal load

for me Arsenal are stingy as hell at contract time even with my success. although we're losing money hand over fist at the moment (2013) so hopefully a takeover is imminent

Currently 425,000 Euros/week, Arsenal 2011. The funny thing is that during my first season my salary was only 39,000/week, when the contract was renewed in the summer it skyrocketed to 325,000/week. The only thing I won in that first season was the CL.

One other thing I've noticed with this is if you don't indicate your favorite club, just leave it blank then you'll be connected to more jobs, and if you do exceptionally well you'll be connected to even bigger clubs and in order for your current club to keep you, they will give you a pretty hefty pay raise.

Other times when I have indicated my favorite club to be the same one as I'm managing then the raises tended to much smaller.

Approaching the end of my contract at Newcastle 2010/11, earning £36k a week. Ranked as a "World Class" Manager after winning the UEFA Cup twice in a row and the league cup once. Performed quite disappointing in the league though, finishing usually around 7th each season.

This hasnt stopped Man U offering me a job now that Ferguson has retired. I naturally laughed at them and told them where to stick their Manc job!

Originally posted by Tom Leeburn:

£350,000 a week. west ham 2016.

That doesn't count, thats just West Ham over spending on useless players/coaches as usual! icon_wink.gif

I was quite shocked in my AC Milan game.....................in my first season I was on £27,000 p/w, I lead the team to the Serie A title and also won the Coppa Italia, I promptly got a new contract at the end of the season worth £50,000 p/w. After just one trophy in my second season, I suddenly got a new deal worth £130,000 p/w!!

Im in my 4th season now, one does wonder what my new deal will be worth!!

Archived