2d match

Hello, can anyone help with the below

I haven't played FM2009 for a while but seen as there was new patch thought id give it another go but still getting some problems

1. Match starts in TV mode even though I have 2d classic view set (I have searched posts and the answer has been switch it to 2d classic view before you start match but it still defaults to TV view).

2. In the past I used to have the formations as my main screen then it flicked to 2d match once there was a chance, now it just gives me commentary on bottom of screen and formations stay on all game, vice versa other way 2d game stays on even when there isn't any action just freezers match till another chance.

3. The game doesn't stop to make a sub I have to pause so i don't miss anythin

Cheers

1. It's a bug, well documented.

2. Mine does this too, very annoying.

3. It's not meant to. Alex Ferguson doesn't say 'Oi, Mikey! Blow the whistle mate, I need to make a sub', does he?

Thanks for replying arsenal scum,

1. Has it been fixed???

2. Has it been fixed???

3. Correct but the time it takes to make sub an change tactics ya can lose 20 mins

1. Has it been fixed???

2. Has it been fixed???

3. Correct but the time it takes to make sub an change tactics ya can lose 20 mins

i agree with the spurs boy, i agree about the fm related things too,haha!

No in all seriousness, you are right you can end up losing 20 mins, nothing more annoying that conceding a goal just as your about to tighten up at the back

1. Has it been fixed???

2. Has it been fixed???

Lose 20mins? I assume you do pause the game to make substitutions? Or do you mean you make a sub and then have to wait for the ball to go out of play or the referee to stop play for some reason before the substitutions can take place? If its the latter, then that are the rules of football I'm afraid and you'll just have to live with it. If it's the first reason I mentioned then I seriosuly recommend you pause the game to make tactical changes/substitutions as that way you won't miss any of the action. :)

Archived