More than 1 assistant manager!

Hi

I just offered one of my coach's a new job as assistant manager and terminated the contract of my old assistant.

The coach excepted but my assistant manager termination was blocked by the board. Now i have 2 assistant managers. Is this normal? How many can you have?

Can't think of a club in real life with more than 1!

Cheers

to get more assistant managers on fm

-offer a 'normal' coach a contract to be assistant manager. (as opposed to a GK/fitness coach etc)

-They have to have more than half of their assistant manager bar full for them to accept.

the only thing that can hold you back sometimes if your a small club is the wage budget.

hope this helps. :)

to get more assistant managers on fm

-offer a 'normal' coach a contract to be assistant manager. (as opposed to a GK/fitness coach etc)

-They have to have more than half of their assistant manager bar full for them to accept.

the only thing that can hold you back sometimes if your a small club is the wage budget.

hope this helps. :)

My problem was not that they wouldn't accept the offer. The problem was the board saying they feel we do not require another assistant (regardless of the size of the club too)

you have to offer him a coach contract and when he accepts re-offer him an assistant manager contract. If your coach won't accept it then thats just unfortunate and im not aware of a way round this. If you have no more coach spaces left think about sacking a coach and hiring a new one who will accept an assistant manager contract.

Hope this makes sense .

That could prove useful, i holidayed my liverpool save whilst i watched the real madrid match, when i came back, to my horror we were 15th with 5 games left to play :eek:

When Sammy Lee showed up for work next morning, I gave him his P45 and showed him the door.

IF i had two ass mans, im sure the other would have stepped in to right Sammy's wrongs.

this also helped me massively at Blyth with around 15 assistants to help with coaching. Keep your players improving so you can actively compete through the leagues and sell them on for money :)

I had 2 free transfers which were ok but they kept improving each year and i was bid in all 1.7 million in season 2 or 3 which helped loads. Saying that they were my best players and after that i got bored and quit :)

That could prove useful, i holidayed my liverpool save whilst i watched the real madrid match, when i came back, to my horror we were 15th with 5 games left to play :eek:

When Sammy Lee showed up for work next morning, I gave him his P45 and showed him the door.

IF i had two ass mans, im sure the other would have stepped in to right Sammy's wrongs.

This sounds fairly accurate, as Sammy Lee is one of the worst managers in the history of England!

Paid £2 million for Heidar Helguson at Bolton, tells you everything you need to know!

This sounds fairly accurate, as Sammy Lee is one of the worst managers in the history of England!

Paid £2 million for Heidar Helguson at Bolton, tells you everything you need to know!

He was a great player, but i do think he should have retired from football all together.

When he was at bolton, do you remember the massive microphone thing he used to wear?:p

He looked llike a right eejit:D

He was a great player, but i do think he should have retired from football all together.

When he was at bolton, do you remember the massive microphone thing he used to wear?:p

Perhaps a telling indictment of the FA since he teaches most of their management courses. :D

I'm sure it was funny to a non-Bolton supporter . . . we were too busy raging at his lousy team.

I'm sure it was funny to a non-Bolton supporter . . . we were too busy raging at his lousy team.

Well i do feel for Bolton, Since you lost big Sam, who might as well not have gon to tyneside, but megson is not doing bad.

Well i do feel for Bolton, Since you lost big Sam, who might as well not have gon to tyneside, but megson is not doing bad.

As long as teams hate to play at the Reebok, I can see Bolton staying in the Prem for quite a while yet.

I just hope they buy some players in the summer. I'm sick of seeing the same group of players every season.

Not a Bolton fan by the way.

Archived