How can I sell players bought in the same season?

I've bought a few players on bosmans but can't seem to sell them in the same transfer window.

The reason why I bought them and then decided to sell was because of my club's deteriorating finances.

I keep getting loan offers with the option to buy. Anyone know how to get rid of them?

the "fix" was introduced to stop people bosman'ing players then selling them right away for a profit. if your finances are that bad you might have to sell someone in your squad whos been in your squad for 1+ year and keep the bosmans..

hmmmmm I bought Glen Johnson in july and sold him in jan the same season. Made a nice tidy profit of about 10M. There was a lot of clubs interested and i set his status to unavaliable for a loan and transfer listed with the price being 10M over what i bought him for and then offered him to clubs. I also told him i was gunna rest him for ages, that was after he complained about lack of first team football so we had a big bust up and sold him. Thanks very much Man City :D

I like this new trading system disabling managers to trade players just to make some nice profits. IRL you wouldn't do this neither as it would have serious consequences on your players and it will certainly be more difficult to bring players in your squad in the future, if these practices will become public (and they will, you can be sure).

Archived