Work Permit??

I have just got Tordoya and This Argentinaian Guy who both i think got a permit and signed for me, but now they have a red box WP saying they dont have a work permit but they have signed for my team but wont allow me to use then??? is there a way to get one or apply for one or can i not use these players for the year or what??

Read the news message more carefully next time, as it will explain whether the work permit was approved or not.

If they don't qualify for the work permit regulations (such as playing a certain number of recent international games for their country) then they will need to obtain a second nationality within europe, this is usually done by sending them out on loan to a european club with a shorter work permit time than England.

You should of read the Work Permit message more carefully.

Portsmouth start with Zulte Waregem as a feeder club to get around work permit issues. The message you got was most likely saying that they didn't get a permit and that you have only signed them as you have a feeder club to avoid work permit issues. I can't even remember if the game lets you appeal if you have a feeder club to try and avoid permit problems. If you didn't have that club as a feeder you wouldn't of been able to signed the players.

I have just got Tordoya and This Argentinaian Guy who both i think got a permit and signed for me, but now they have a red box WP saying they dont have a work permit but they have signed for my team but wont allow me to use then??? is there a way to get one or apply for one or can i not use these players for the year or what??

What feeder clubs do you have? You must have a work permit one otherwise the transfer would have been cancelled at the appeal stage.

Archived