how to get rid of satellite clubs?

I take it you mean feeder club when you say satellite club? Well, just click on the arrow next to the team in your affiliated clubs section and then there is a 'Cancel Link' icon on the bottom right. Click that and Hey Presto!

On the affiliates screen it will explain the type of affiliate it is.

If it's one to a club in China it's likely to be a commercial link that is earning you a lot more money over the year in merchandising than you're spending paying them each year.

Most people want more of these links, rather than cancelling them :)

Another related question:

How many "commercial-linked" feeder clubs do you usually get after a few years of management? I have requested for Commercial-linked feeder clubs for 1-2 seasons already, with no results. I have two clubs currently in that category, Kansas State (USA) and Changchun (China). Have you got more than 2 feeder clubs of commercial link status?

Another related question:

How many "commercial-linked" feeder clubs do you usually get after a few years of management? I have requested for Commercial-linked feeder clubs for 1-2 seasons already, with no results. I have two clubs currently in that category, Kansas State (USA) and Changchun (China). Have you got more than 2 feeder clubs of commercial link status?

I can only get 2 at once. Even continually requesting feeder clubs of this specific type doesn't work; the board just reject my request :(

Archived