how annoying! and help needed please!

hey everyone,

i am bristol city and i am in my third season i was hoping to be in the prem at this stage because ive signed good players etc, but we are rubbish. ive sat at 14th every year.

ive got some good players in my team such as:

Dalle Valle

M.Aaritalo

M.King

I.Campo

J.Hobbs

but i am really struggling i can beat top of the league 3-0 but then i lost 6-0 at home the following week again 22nd placed team!!

please can i have your help on what to do with my team are there any certain tactics, training, that i can do???

help would be gud thanx

Cheers

hey everyone,

i am bristol city and i am in my third season i was hoping to be in the prem at this stage because ive signed good players etc, but we are rubbish. ive sat at 14th every year.

ive got some good players in my team such as:

Dalle Valle

M.Aaritalo

M.King

I.Campo

J.Hobbs

but i am really struggling i can beat top of the league 3-0 but then i lost 6-0 at home the following week again 22nd placed team!!

please can i have your help on what to do with my team are there any certain tactics, training, that i can do???

help would be gud thanx

Cheers

Better to ask this in the tactics forum.

It's probably that your tactic works best against a higher tempo team (such as at the top of the league) but doesn't retain the ball well enough to beat bottom of the league.

Or it could be that the players are complacent when playing against lower opposition.

Either way, the geniuses in the tactics forum should have the answer.

Easy way to look at what's going wrong is to use Genie Scout, which will give you an indication of your squad quality.

I do not think tactics will solve these issues, as I agree with Ched probably Complacent and opposition were motivated, so perhaps team talks (there is a teamtalk thread).

If you have a quality squad and a good tactic then winning games builds confidence which should get you to Prem.

One training aspect I'm trying is giving the squad a rest when there is a fixture pile up, as I tend to find a poor performance after a Cup game.

Archived