Financial Benefits feeder clubs

Guy's & girls, I have done a search and also asked the questions in a seperate thread but I have had no luck in getting the answers to the following:

Is there any way of finding out exactly how much revenue you gain from having a 'Financial benefits' feeder?

Is there a limit on the number of 'Financial benefits' feeder teams that you can have (or a limit on the total number of feeder clubs you can have?)

If you get offered say three different clubs from the same national league (lets use the MLS as an example) is there a difference in the revenue that you will realise from each of them?

Does anyone know the answers or maybe SI can let us know?

Is there any way of finding out exactly how much revenue you gain from having a 'Financial benefits' feeder?

You can't work it out exactly, because you will already get at least some income from merchandising before the feeder club link; you will just have to estimate the increase since the affiliation began.

Is there a limit on the number of 'Financial benefits' feeder teams that you can have (or a limit on the total number of feeder clubs you can have?)?

You can usually have no more than 2 or 3 feeder clubs for financial reasons. Even though I would love around 10 of these types of affiliate clubs, it is not possible :(

If you get offered say three different clubs from the same national league (lets use the MLS as an example) is there a difference in the revenue that you will realise from each of them?

For this, I think the best indicator of the most financially viable club would be too look at their success levels (if possible) and their information screen for things like club value and stadium size, etc

You can't work it out exactly, because you will already get at least some income from merchandising before the feeder club link; you will just have to estimate the increase since the affiliation began.

You can usually have no more than 2 or 3 feeder clubs for financial reasons. Even though I would love around 10 of these types of affiliate clubs, it is not possible :(

For this, I think the best indicator of the most financially viable club would be too look at their success levels (if possible) and their information screen for things like club value and stadium size, etc

Reputation of the feeder club also has an impact I think, higher reputation = more revenue generated.

Thanks for your feed-back guys. Pretty much what I thought. I guess I'll add being able to see the 'possible' financial benefits of each feeder team to the wish list thread. It would be nice for someone from SI to confirm our thoughts though.

Archived