Network game got problem???

i seem to face problems playing network games with my friends. is it because of the new patch or what? does anyone have any idea about it? when my friend joins my game it says new network client and he starts unemployed. anyone knows what could be the possible cause?

i think some smart ass will tell you your in the wrong forum thread thingy and will tell you you need to go to another place asking for advice, shame isnt it you cant get a correct answer without havin your thread closed, or being critersized, well ill do my best, are you running through a router, if you are you need to open up ports in your router, are you giving your friend the first ip out of the two, are you both on the same patch, thats all i can help with im afraid.

;2813834']i seem to face problems playing network games with my friends. is it because of the new patch or what? does anyone have any idea about it? when my friend joins my game it says new network client and he starts unemployed. anyone knows what could be the possible cause?

Assuming he has previously been playing, he needs to click the "Not Connected" on his line of the Game Status Screen, i.e.

His Manager Name His Team Name Not Connected

he should the be in as normal.

If he's not played before he needs to add new manager, as he would when starting an offline game.

The router/ip response above is a dead end, as you've stated your friend can connect.

Archived