Voice overs for press confrences

Because i'm a bit of a lazy reader, or i should use my glasses more oftern lol.

allthough i dont think most people would want this, these days more and more companies seem to use voice over operators that speak and reconise reply's ect..

to save reading all the question's and answers for press confrences in the game which i find time consuming and boring after a while, i was wondering if perhapps we will ever have a man or women ask the questions for us yo either reply via voice reconition or reply by ticking a box as we currently do. After all tecnoligy is moving forward and allthough alot of people may say now they wouldn't like it, i reckon in 10/15 years time, there will be far greater teco stuff in games any way ;)

any one have any views on this kind of thing?

I don't think that's a viable feature for the foreseeable future.

While the technology is improving it is nowhere near at the level to be integrated into games in this manner. It would be enormously expensive (for us to make, and for the user - the price of the game would have to go up) and would require even higher PC specifications.

may be in another life time then lol.. but it will happen one day, there is already was superior tecnoligy out there that even compatres to FM.

But i guess it's a cost issue more than any thing..

Archived