Feeder Clubs

If you've been moderately successful, when you ask for a feeder team the board will ASK what type of feeder club you want. In the bottom right corner of their response will be a button to click. Options from memory are:

"National loan/first option" for clubs in the Championship and below in England where you can send players.

"International loan/first option" - same as above, but for clubs outside of england.

"Loan/work permit club" - usually gives you a Belgian, Dutch, Polish or Romanian club where you can send players such as young Brazilians who can't get a work permit. Once they've been there for 3-4 years they'll be eligable for EU citizenship.

"Financial benefits" - usually in the USA or South East Asia, just a link whereby the board will sell your merchandise in their shops etc, and where playing a friendly against them often generates additional revenue.

And I'm not sure if this is just 9.3.0 or if it was in from the start, but I got the option to choose exactly which CLUB to link to. I was Newcastle and picked Motherwell, but they came back to say they'd failed, so I had to wait a couple of months to ask again.

I can't say that I have seen it where you can actually just pick the club you want although I have certainly been able to pick the 'type' of club and then the board come back with a list. On this subject and because I didn't want to start another thread on a the same subject, can someone answer a couple of things on feeder clubs for me?

Is there any way of finding out exactly how much revenue you gain from having a 'Financial benefits' feeder?

Is there a limit on the number of 'Financial benefits' feeder teams that you can have (or a limit on the total number of feeder clubs you can have?)

If you get offered say three different clubs from the same national league (lets use the MLS as an example) is there a difference in the revenue that you will realise from each of them?

Once you've been there a while and been successful, they firstly give you the option to choose which type of club, then after a while they let yuo choose a club specifically, although whenever I've done so they could never agree terms (guess the ones I were choosing were too high in stature).

Once you've been there a while and been successful, they firstly give you the option to choose which type of club, then after a while they let yuo choose a club specifically, although whenever I've done so they could never agree terms (guess the ones I were choosing were too high in stature).

That'S exactly my gripe with that feature. There should be a section/info box telling you if the club is generally interested in becoming your feeder club, especially when considering that you'll have to wait for a couple of months before getting another try...

Archived