The Lengths I've Gone to to Keep My PSP on to stop the Bug~!!

Alright, this is my most precious game. Leeds into the Premiership, 2016, coming 1st 10 points clear. Have Robinho, Nani, Ibrahimovic and Benzema.

Now I know that putting the PSP in sleep mode damages it, but most times I just turn it off for a while, say for dinner etc. But NOT ANYMORE OMFG~!

Now, i'm completely turning off the backlight, and leaving on the PSP. This gives me time to do whatever and keep it on, preventing the bug.

Actually, last night, on 2 bars, I turned off my backlight, had a shower, had dinner, walked the dog and did my homework, and it still had one bar left. HOW AWESOME IS THAT~!

well i would expect the battery to be able to last a while when not really being used...

have you gotten the crash bug often in 09?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

f_B10forumpicm_b6be3c7.png

I'll put it in standby if I'm only leaving it for a short while, otherwise I tend to save and then completely close down the PSP (holding the switch up for a few seconds). I try not to go more than a few hours game time without doing this... So far so good. 2014 here.

He means the same I do - I have three files for my main game: I overwrite no. 1, then the next time I save I overwrite no2. The next time after that, I overwrite no3 and then no.1 again.

That way, I've always got two older backups. I I find my save corrupts, I can go back to the next oder save. If that corrupts too, try the one before that...

Archived