Has any one else been Luton Town FC in FMH ?? ,If so ..........

How has your season/seasons been ? I'm still on my first season,now in to about feb and i'm finding this game really random on results, started of really well unbeated for 6 matches icon_wink.gif Then i started losing lots of games especially to lower placed teams,then it was like win one about 4-0 ,then lose 3-0,got really far in league cup beaten prem teams icon_smile.gif, but at this monent in time i'm lying 22nd and cant win for toffee !! I've tryed different tactics,etc.Yeah so if anyone can lend me a hand good players/tactics etc for the mighty hatters i would be grateful !Apart from that i think the game rocks but i cant help thinking the results are always a bit random and very strange !! Many Thanks icon14.gif

How has your season/seasons been ? I'm still on my first season,now in to about feb and i'm finding this game really random on results, started of really well unbeated for 6 matches icon_wink.gif Then i started losing lots of games especially to lower placed teams,then it was like win one about 4-0 ,then lose 3-0,got really far in league cup beaten prem teams icon_smile.gif, but at this monent in time i'm lying 22nd and cant win for toffee !! I've tryed different tactics,etc.Yeah so if anyone can lend me a hand good players/tactics etc for the mighty hatters i would be grateful !Apart from that i think the game rocks but i cant help thinking the results are always a bit random and very strange !! Many Thanks icon14.gif

Can anyone please tell me any good players (buy/loan) for a team like luton town,As said above i started really well and now all gone wrong still fighting relegation,I've only signed one player so far,patrik aykemang ??? from preston and he has done bugger all,And do you really think changing tactics does help,I'm not to sure,Thanks in advance,Ed. icon14.gif

Hi Eddie, a fellow hatter here!

I am now in my 6th season with Luton. I just missed the play-offs in my first season, then won them the following season. Just managed to survive my first season in the premier, but have now established myself in the prem. Finished 5th in my 5th season, so just missed champions league, but in 4th season won the FA CUP, so got into Europe and won UEFA cup last season! Happy days!

Anyway, onto formations and players. I always play 4-1-3-2. Seems to do the job. Nicholls always used to be my DMC, but West Ham bid £3M which I couldn't turn down cos of the big club clause. The only real life players that I've still got are Coyne, Heikkinen, Beckwith.

Play Vine EVERYGAME! He scored 37 the season I won the play-offs, and Boro put in a bid of £8M! His stats are rubbish, but he scores a few. Anyway, signed David Thompson, Danny Mills, Lula, Mark Viduka all on free's. Also Nick Lewis on free is good DMC to replace Nico.

Signing strikers from Brazil now as they are great. Breiga is a good signing... Let me know how you get on.

Do you go to Kenilworth Road much?

Steve

Do it Matt! If you can get Luton into the Premier you start to get some good money. Just started the 6th season and the board gave me £9M to spend on players. I've bought some proper dogy signings, but just managed to get Joe Cole!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steve Riley:

Hi Eddie, a fellow hatter here!

I am now in my 6th season with Luton. I just missed the play-offs in my first season, then won them the following season. Just managed to survive my first season in the premier, but have now established myself in the prem. Finished 5th in my 5th season, so just missed champions league, but in 4th season won the FA CUP, so got into Europe and won UEFA cup last season! Happy days!

Anyway, onto formations and players. I always play 4-1-3-2. Seems to do the job. Nicholls always used to be my DMC, but West Ham bid £3M which I couldn't turn down cos of the big club clause. The only real life players that I've still got are Coyne, Heikkinen, Beckwith.

Play Vine EVERYGAME! He scored 37 the season I won the play-offs, and Boro put in a bid of £8M! His stats are rubbish, but he scores a few. Anyway, signed David Thompson, Danny Mills, Lula, Mark Viduka all on free's. Also Nick Lewis on free is good DMC to replace Nico.

Signing strikers from Brazil now as they are great. Breiga is a good signing... Let me know how you get on.

Do you go to Kenilworth Road much?

Steve </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers for the reply steve,nice one.Your doing a much better job with the mighty hatters than me,i'll take on a few of your tips icon14.gif and yes so far vine has been my best goalscorer !

Always down kenilworth rd ,season ticket holder in the main stand enclosure,

How about yourself ?? Should be a biggie on sat against the blades, Take it easy matey,Ed. icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Cheers for the reply steve,nice one.Your doing a much better job with the mighty hatters than me,i'll take on a few of your tips and yes so far vine has been my best goalscorer !

Always down kenilworth rd ,season ticket holder in the main stand enclosure,

How about yourself ?? Should be a biggie on sat against the blades, Take it easy matey,Ed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just signed David N'Gog from France. He's banging in the goals as well.

Season ticket holder in the kenny lower tier myself. Great goal by Vine at plymuff!

Bring on the Blades! I hate Warnock!

Archived