Squad Harmony problem? :S

Hello dudes ! I have a problem of squad harmony in my team .Is very low. I only have 2-3 players that are youth and they are unhappy cause not playing.My team are going fantastic and i am winning the championship every year for 6 years ( + 3 champions league - 3 Intercontinetanl ) I can't find what's happening .The first 4 years i did't have this problem of squad harmony.

Someone can help me pls :S:mad:

sorry for the dude - I am greek and i don't speak such well english . No they are not ambitious. Damn i can't understand what's happening.I have many players over 19 years old in the under 19 squad. But this players i didn't brought them in this squad. I am only looking what my senior squad do.

So ? any idea ::D

sorry for the dude - I am greek and i don't speak such well english . No they are not ambitious. Damn i can't understand what's happening.I have many players over 19 years old in the under 19 squad. But this players i didn't brought them in this squad. I am only looking what my senior squad do.

So ? any idea ::D

i have no problem with "dude":thup: and i know exactly your problem!

when you are interested in a player, always scout him first and if he may have to do a lot of adapting, dont sign him!

i know it is tempting if you have a lot of money and the player is good, however these players can be more trouble than they're worth!

a short term option is to sell the players who your coach tells you do not fit in, or the ones who complain about your managing to the media. try it out m8:thup:

Archived