Is there any chance for HD?

jkae

I dont mean a whole different game just for HD because that would be financial suicide, but next years game to be compatible with HD, I know it might not make a hole lot of difference in general but more and more people have HD pc/Laptops now, and it would make everything so much sharper.

How many people would like to seem it next year?

Apart from with the 3D engine, it would be a complete waste of time.

SI plan on concentrating on making the game better, not on fancy little gimicks.

Although, if you want HD, fifa manager, may have it.

I'm, not against it on a whole but not for next year, maybe by 2012 it would be more appropriate when everyone has HD etc.

I think the way to go is to improve the game to an unbelievable standard, and then, get the HD or whatever it will be called then :D Super HD put in.

I think the 3D engine would require an excellent graphics card though when it gets good, and when HD is implemented, if it is.

HD doesn't really have any relavince with PC gaming, FM supports any resolution above 1024x768 (which height wise is greater than partial HD anyway) providing your computer/graphics card can handle, though the game panels (and fonts) could do with better resizing/movement for those of us who play in larger resolutions, at the moment the default views leave quite a bit of empty space on bigger screens.

I cant even watch matches in 3d on my laptop, i wouldn want to get a new laptop so that i can view the 3d, then next year i cant view the matches because my laptop is not hd.

Not everyone has a fancy HD ready, super fast, high speed, incredibly graphic computer.

Or is it just me that dont have one? :(

There's not really such a thing as HD PC graphics, if you've got a graphics card newer than say.. an NVidia 7600 and a fairly modern LCD, you're seeing HD equivalent graphics. Even the older PC monitors are better quality than the older "non-HD" LCD TV's.

If by HD graphics you mean you want something the same quality as FIFA 09, forget it. Football Manager is a data-heavy game and quite a few people already struggle with the demands of the match engine. It's possible every year they'll give the match engine a refresher with higher resolution textures but that's a gradual thing.

I've got one of the newer graphics cards around and I must say I'm pretty happy with it, on some camera views there is an evident lack of sharpness which could be worked on I suppose but on the elevated camera view it's alot sharper and I enjoy it.

i have a 34" HD lcd screen. So when i whack he resolution straight up fm goes that small its hard to read anyway. In windowed mode. Just thought it would be a good idea to maybe think about it for future versions. Make everything alot sharper.

i have a 34" HD lcd screen. So when i whack he resolution straight up fm goes that small its hard to read anyway. In windowed mode. Just thought it would be a good idea to maybe think about it for future versions. Make everything alot sharper.

show off :p

Try with 46" with 1080p picture quality one , i need a microscope to find players on the pitch.Although games like Crysis look really nice.

Archived