General Discussion FM09 Challenges.

Seeing as we are a 'community' I believe we need to do more community things. Now I would prefer this not to get moved to CSE as I want this to be a GD thing.

Basically, I believe we should set ourselves up for challenges and keep each other up-to-date in this thread. We could have set goals ie. 'first one to win the club world championship with Marine FC'.

I was just wondering what the users here think of it and we could start drafting some ideas.

Seeing as we are a 'community' I believe we need to do more community things. Now I would prefer this not to get moved to CSE as I want this to be a GD thing.

Basically, I believe we should set ourselves up for challenges and keep each other up-to-date in this thread. We could have set goals ie. 'first one to win the club world championship with Marine FC'.

I was just wondering what the users here think of it and we could start drafting some ideas.

I like it Peter, unfortunately, i hardly play FM, due to being on the forums:D

Keep Hull Up or get leeds relegated a few timesto league 2 or BSP or even Sheff uNited down to the BSN

Fixed it for you

I think that it is a good idea and I will set challenge number 1 if you want, and if it doesn't get moved.

Plus, why don't United fans ever stop talking about tevez? :D

If its a GD Forum challenge I dont see why it would have to be moved to cse. The mods are all up for creating more of a comminity feel the to forum so I think it should stay here :thup:

How about taking Benfica back to European glory?

Its a club I doubt any of us know much about and a leauge we may not usually play in?

I've already done that. Unfortunately however, due to freak weather conditions and lightning striking my house three time, the resulting surge blew up my PC with FM installed and I'm unable to provide screenshots. ;)

Not a bad idea though, could be linked with a records thread though. I've not looked to see if there's one this year though.

Hursty: That sounds like a great challenge but in the community challenges we aim to make short challenges that can be completed quickly.

Yeah alright, i get the idea now.

How about taking Aston Villa to PL glory with a certain amount of English players?

Archived