The One Nation challenge

Heres my latest idea:

You take over which ever club you want in which ever county you want with which ever dbs you want loaded.

The Challenge is that you are only allowed to have one player from one nationality so for eg if you take over Man Utd you make keep Rooney but then you would have to sell Ferdinand, Foster, Neville, Scholes etc.

So its obvious the bigger the team you are the more of the sacrifice you have to make, the aim is to keep the squad as big as possible and to win as much as possible.

No using sugar daddy to boost your squad and you may change team once you have won everything there is to win at your 1st club the more you switch the more successful you are.

So you start a game as normal and then sell all the players you cant keep and bring in new players with different nationalities to whats already in your squad

I would want to see proof of you squad and success to prove that you are following the challenge.

Does that make sense? and is anybody going to take it up?

Almunia or Fabregas at arsenal??? dont think there is much of a decision to be made there actually is there!!!

Imo fabianski is actually better at the start then almunia.

So ridley do we just start and we have to sell the players from same nationalities (sp) or do you make a file?

got to sell them!

started as wigan, ive listed:

Bramble, Brown, Kirkland, Polliitt, Watson, Mido, Kapo, Sibierski, Kingson, Bouaouzan, Melchiot

if you have a dual nationality player its the nation that comes 1st that counts eg:

Emmerson Boyce is Barbadian/English, therefore he is Barbadian

Its impossible to sell/release players who are loaned out, for the 1st season anyway :)

ive sold Sibierski who is out on loan already

ive got a 32 man squad up to now all different nations except Bouaouzoun who is out on loan atm

I'll start this after college work. I'll be Manchester United!

But, it means bye bye Ferdinand, Nani, Carrick, Hargreaves, Neville, Fabio, Rafael, Foster, Tosic etc.

At least i keep Ronaldo, Rooney, Vidic, Evra, VDS, Berbatov, Tevez, Anderson and Park Ji Sung.

Ridley, some of my players i can't sell as the transfers were to late and got canceled, thus i put them in the reserves and haven't played them is that ok?

Thats fine, you could have kept no windows on to get rid of them

I'll start this after college work. I'll be Manchester United!

But, it means bye bye Ferdinand, Nani, Carrick, Hargreaves, Neville, Fabio, Rafael, Foster, Tosic etc.

At least i keep Ronaldo, Rooney, Vidic, Evra, VDS, Berbatov, Tevez, Anderson and Park Ji Sung.

thats why i wasnt Utd.

Ive decided to make this harder by not allowing no work permits to be enabled, this meaning if its on you have to start again!

I have and ive changed to Man.City now instead of Wigan

Heres my City team:

GK Enyeama(Nigerian), Kameni(Cameroon), Schmeichel(Denmark)

Defence

Richards(england), Rat(romania), Jarque(Spain), Papstathopoulos(Greece), Demel(ICoast), Cana(Albainia), Hangeland(Norway), Kompany(Belgium), Mohamad(Lebanon), Srna(Croatia), Zabaleta(Argentina), Belhadj(Algeria)

Midfield

Fernandes(Switzerland), Hamsik(Slovakia), Pirlo(Italy), de Jong(Holland), Ireland(Ireland), Petrov(Bulgaria), Cahill(Australia), Deul(Dutch Antillean)

Strikers

Robinho(Brazil), Bellamy(Wales), Caicedo(Ecuador), Kanoute(Mali), Mateus(Angola)

Still to be sold:

Bojinov, SWP, Johnson, Dunne, Bridge, Ball

My team:

Babos(HUN)

Contofalsky(SVK)

Ochoa(MEX)

Degen(SUI)

Rivas(COL)

Taiwo(NGA)

Agger(DEN)

Hyypia(FIN)

Skrtel(SVK)

Seitaridis(GRE)

Dossena(ITA)

S.Larsson(SWE)

Lucas(BRA)

Mascherano(ARG)

Benayoun(ISR)

Turan(TUR)

El Zhar(MAR)

Gerrard(ENG)

Buaben(GHA)

Defour(BEL)

Kuyt(NED)

Keane(IRL)

Ngog(FRA)

Nemeth(HUN)

Torres(ESP)

I made a stupid mistake buying Contofalsky(SVK) and Babos(HUN) as ive already got skrtel and nemeth so now i have to sell them a few weeks after buying them :( stupid me :p

Ive still got to sell aurelio and duran, ive got a budget of 61m to sign a few more players.

my team:

Goalkeepers:

Ali Al Habsi (Omani)

Vincent Enyeama (Nigerian)

Defenders:

Christoph Metzelder (German)

Pascal Chimbonda (French)

Alan Hutton (Scottish)

Benoit Assou-Ekotto (Cameroonian)

Jose Enrique (Spanish)

Alessandro Nesta (Italian)

Ricardo Rocha (Portugese)

Gareth Bale (Welsh)

Midfielders:

Didier Zokora (Ivorian)

Christian Poulsen (Danish)

David Bentley (English)

Yossi Benayoun (Israeli)

Luka Modric (Croatian)

Wilson Palacios (Honduran)

Giovani Dos Santos (Mexican)

Strikers:

Dirk Kuyt (Dutch)

Robbie Keane (Irish)

Roman Pavlyuchenko (Russian)

Okay, I've been busy of late but got started and spent about 30 minutes selling players, buying players and have progressed 17 days.

here is my Manchester United team as of now.

GK : Van Der Sar - NED

DL : Evra - FRA

DR : O'Shea - IRL

DC : Vidic - SRB

DC : Evans - NIR

ML : Giggs - WAL

MR : Ronaldo - POR

MC : Anderson - BRA

AMC : Tevez - ARG

FC : Rooney - ENG

FC : Berbatov - BUL

Also, I have Park (KOR), Fletcher (SCO), Kuszcak (POL) who will remain in the squad.

Transfers In :

Appiah (GHA) - Free

J. Spector (USA) - £6 Million

Enyeama (NGA) - £2 Million

Transfers Out :

Wes Brown (ENG) - £5.75 - Portsmouth

Sam Hewson (ENG) - £475,000 + 50% Sell On - Peterborough

Rafael (BRA) - £900,000 Portsmouth

Fabio (BRA) - £800,000 QPR

Ben Foster (ENG) - £5.25 Million Aston Villa

Hargreaves (ENG) - £22.5 Million Sevilla

Rio Ferdinand (ENG) - £34 Million Real madrid (My least favourite transfer but he had to go to save Rooney)

Players Still Need To Sell :

Possebon

F. Brandy

F. Campbell

Carrick

L. Martin

Neville

Scholes

Simpson

Welbeck

Gibson

Cathcart

Nani

Tosic

Also, im looking forward to seeing how bids on Messi and Fabregas go :) If Messi is accepted, then Bye Tevez!

Archived