meddling chairmen

Id just like to point out that this isnt another thread detailing my chairman selling one of my star players for pennies.

Instead i want to know if any chairmen have gone the other way

In 07, twice my chairman bought me players in transfer windows where i didnt make many signings.

Again, im playing for a big club and i arent planning to spend much money, so has anybody seen it happening in 09? because i dont want to be lumbered with £20m players i dont have any use for.

cheers for any replys

Id just like to point out that this isnt another thread detailing my chairman selling one of my star players for pennies.

Instead i want to know if any chairmen have gone the other way

In 07, twice my chairman bought me players in transfer windows where i didnt make many signings.

Again, im playing for a big club

This used to happen with me with Chelsea when their chairman (Abramovich) was in the game as a sugar daddy. If you failed to purchase any high profile players then he went out and did it for you. Unfortunately these players tended to be people you've never heard of before. I'm assuming that your big club is Man City since there the only team in the game with a sugar daddy (unless you've edited something). So my advice to you would be to purchase at least 1 high profile player in each transfer window to keep the chairman happy.

Archived