This game is awesome but . . .

Two minor things that annoy me and stop this game being great . .

I like to develope and bring through youth players so occasionally I sign some under 18's.

Claerly these are players for the future but the board and fans get annoyed and say they are poor signings and dissapointed they haven't plated games. This makes my manager confidence slightly lower. they should understand they are players for the future and if they did play would not be at the same level as senior players therefor results would suffer lol.

The other thing that bugs me and it has on previous versions is when I let the assistant take a few friendlys I get blamed for bad team talks and the players opinion of me lowers when infact it has nothing to do with what i have said.

lol the games is awesome otherwise (Turned the 3d engine off tho, i personally dont think FM needs this)

Both good points generally echoing what the community has said before. One thing with the team talk one though, is that I believe that your assistant is actually blamed despite it saying you have been blamed, making it just a reporting error rather than a game bug. I'm not too sure about that but that's what I've been told.

I'm enjoying the 3D match engine though, for me it makes matches so more interactive.

Yeah I hope that is the case but one of my players had me a favoured personal but I wasn't after my assistants teamtalk that they did not like. (just coincidence maybe)

yeah the 3D engine was a good idea and i did use it for first few games I think I will again on later versions when it gets improved thr experience. But for me at the mo just prefer not using it.

The first one really annoys me. I like the idea about splitting player signing confidence. Basically though any player you sign on an Hot Prospect or Youngster shouldn't be showing up for the first team stuff unless he is playing lots in the first team. Backup players are a little more tricky.

Archived