Injuries with 9.3.0

Ok so me and my friend are playing a two player save, we are 5 seasons in and then the patch comes out. Excited we play on, the injuries start. Before anyone goes, Its just football or I'm complaining, or I haven't played enough games listen on before you rant.

First of all, its not the AMOUNT I am complaining about, its the frequency. We played 11 games before the save became unplayable, I averaged 2 injuries per game on either side in those 11 games, my training hasn't changed in the 5 seasons we have been playing. The injuries where not just on my team, they where on both teams. They weren't just for my club side but also my national side also.

Now this is just in matches, after the match every 3 or 4 continues say an injury occured to one of my players. After checking the injury tables of all the leagues there appeared to be 8 injuries or 9 injuries for 2-3 clubs and the average was 5.

So we started a new save, pre-season as Preston, 3 friendlies played, 6 injuries. 2 long term. This isn't including my u18's injuries and my reserve team OR opposition, just my team.

I urge anyone before posting a reply saying its a load of rubbish to look at their last 10-20 matches and add up how many red/green injuries where picked up and then average it to how many per game. Then look at their leagues injury tables and see how many injuries each club has.

Finally, please please please THINK before posting an aggressive, useless post. A lot of people seem to have this problem so surely it DOES exist, and on the flip side, having a go at people because you're frustrated with your injuries doesn't help the situation.

I simply want SI/whoever patches things to look into it and take it more serious as my saves are becoming unplayable at the moment.

Totally agree it's unplayable si need to update this patch or the game is ruined in my opinion not that it's all that great anyway really feel they have dropped the ball at every turn on this game and seriously need to start listening to people's complaints

• Administrators

We don't need another thread discussing injuries, if you have concerns please post in the bugs forum in the relevant thread with statistical evidence of why you feel there is still an issue. I can assure you though, according to our data there has been no increase in injuries from 9.2 to 9.3. Thanks.

Ive been playing since yesterday and I cant say Ive suffered any more injuries than I did in 9.2. If you are really concerned about that state of injuries in this patch then lets see injury tables from your games so we can all compare against each other.

http://s422.photobucket.com/albums/p...=ingtable1.png

* This table will identify young players who have made it as top players*

70 in Game as against 81 currently IRL. Now this is only another example but for me it shows again that there isnt the supposed "injury bug" that is being talked about.

Im sure SI might be interested in more tables to compare against if people are so sure its an issue but I cant see it. Id also like to ask that if people are claiming the bug is back can they back this up with evidence rather than just claim its back and demand it be fixed

FYI

Here is the current premier leauge injury table

Archived