I'm so angry, I think someone at 25 Soho Square has it in for me!

Look at this goal, CLEARLY offside:

71kcjs.jpg

Even my RB says it was offside:

126btpw.jpg

A journalist thinks it was controversially given, which I agree with:

2wn0021.jpg

Then the FA come out and warn me, fair enough, but also try and say replays show the goal was onside? Eh???

pu5o7.jpg

OK, rant over : )

well... not fun to lose by an off-side goal, real or not... but that's the game! Every week there are games with goals made from off-side or after a nasty tackle or whatever.

If it's indeed offside, good for SI to get some realism in it, no? Granted, I would probably smash the screen out of anger if it happened to me.

well... not fun to lose by an off-side goal, real or not... but that's the game! Every week there are games with goals made from off-side or after a nasty tackle or whatever.

If it's indeed offside, good for SI to get some realism in it, no? Granted, I would probably smash the screen out of anger if it happened to me.

Yeah I agree I don't mind it happening from time to time in the game, happens IRL it would be very unrealistic if every decision was correct.

Its more the FA warning me and having the nerve to say ''replays have shown it was perfectly legitimate'' that left me :eek:

Nope its on 9.3.0

Don't think its because of any patch or a bug mind, just a (REALLY REALLY REALLY) bad decision by the linesman/ref.

I really hope its down to the standard of referring in that division (maybe needs a tweak). But still seems strange as in situations like that the attacking player who (not in this instance) normally times his run well gets penalised by linesmen just because there are 2+ team-mates clearly offside even before a pass.

Erm, maybe its just me, but i dont think its such a clear cut decision as everyone else feels :)

The defender at the top of the box is moving out, while Johnson is running the opposite way, so its a split second decision by the linesman as the ball is played in.

As the other strikers dont touch the ball, they could be construed as not interfering with play?

I still think he looks offside, but i would say its marginal......or maybe i need to get to specsavers :):):)

Archived