Is Bojan bug fixed now?

Why is everyone so obsessed by the 'Bojan bug'? I can't clearly see why it is a problem that a players contract wouldn't be renewed. You can offer him a new contract, right?

To answer your question. I think it's solved, but I'm not 100% sure.

It was a huge bug, teams would never allow there top young players to leave the club on a free, what would you think if Arsenal let Theo Walcott leave on a free transfer after paying out 8-10 million on him, the bug for me ruined the whole integrity of the game. Anyway it’s now believed to be fixed so there is no longer an issue....

Ofcourse it was a bug. But the bug didn't make the game unplayable, unlike the injury bug. I have read several post where people stated that they didn't play the game anymore because of the 'Bojan bug', which seems a little bit overreacted to me.

Ofcourse it was a bug. But the bug didn't make the game unplayable, unlike the injury bug. I have read several post where people stated that they didn't play the game anymore because of the 'Bojan bug', which seems a little bit overreacted to me.

I have to say i think you are wrong in my IMHO, it was utterly ridiculous that top real life prospects, Bojan, Pitchu, Opare, Sturridge, Wellbeck got released then struggled to get a new side. It was shocking IMO

Archived