£11.75m too good to turn down says chairman......and i cant go on holiday

Ditto the above. If he can't go on holiday, odds are that he's using a pirate copy. It's still possible to patch those (or I assume so because I'm pretty sure someone on another forum was using the 9.2 patch and he admitted several times that he had a pirate copy), but the deliberate bugs remain.

Why are we so quick to shoot someone down? He may well be playing the original and you can not patch a pirate so we should have at least asked for a screenie.

He's already been banned Peter. This was never an issue as long as you bought the game iirc.

Very easy to fix this "too good to turn down" offer, set the asking price of the player to £0, and then select "Reject All Offers"

viola!

Your charman will still accept offers on your behalf if you do this as far as I know.

If you upload your save game we'll be able to take a look at this issue, and identify whether the game is an original version. So upload your save to our FTP and let us know and we'll look into it. Thanks.

To be fair, this should have been done before banning!

Ahmufcwafc: There were a few people who were having trouble and it proved to be an original.

Archived