Sweden

Having decided to take the Sweden job in 2015, when there seems to basically be no good sweidsh regens, and the players from IRL who were good are now well on their way to aging, i find myself in need of a set of regens. Is there anyway to make the computer spew out an extra one or two for my selected nation now and again? Or saving that fantastical idea lol, anyway other realistic way to replenish my empty un21s/19/18 teams?

Having decided to take the Sweden job in 2015, when there seems to basically be no good sweidsh regens, and the players from IRL who were good are now well on their way to aging, i find myself in need of a set of regens. Is there anyway to make the computer spew out an extra one or two for my selected nation now and again? Or saving that fantastical idea lol, anyway other realistic way to replenish my empty un21s/19/18 teams?

The only way that I can think of is to get a Swedish feeder club for a club team (assuming you are still managing one). They will then generate a few regens a year but whether the quality will be good enough, I could not say.

The only way that I can think of is to get a Swedish feeder club for a club team (assuming you are still managing one). They will then generate a few regens a year but whether the quality will be good enough, I could not say.

That's not an actually half bad idea. Bit long termish, but no solution to this problem given the parameters is going to be a quick fix. Thanks.

I have seen threads one here where people playing in the swedish league have said they do not get any regens, this was before the patch was released so im not sure if its fixed, but it explains why you see no regens

Ahhh thanks. Which patch do you mean, just the very first one? I am not sure if the post-janurary window one has been released yet.

BTW WITH TEN MEN FOR MOST OF THE GAME I JUST BEAT GERMANY IN GERMANY 0-1 IN THE EURO CHAMPIONSHIP QUALS!!!! lol, sorry had to let someone know. Also there was no Zlatan present due to his five month injury.

I also have to admit i staight after the germany match, three days or so, i just lost to Montenegro...(their star players were on top form of which they now have quite a few people over 10 million, and some lucky regens which is well better then me...) ;-;

Never done this but i assume you can download a real time editor and change a players nation and caps??

I really wouldn't know either, but it seems like an interesting idea. Anyone got any links or info to a real time editor???

Ahhh thanks. Which patch do you mean, just the very first one? I am not sure if the post-janurary window one has been released yet.

BTW WITH TEN MEN FOR MOST OF THE GAME I JUST BEAT GERMANY IN GERMANY 0-1 IN THE EURO CHAMPIONSHIP QUALS!!!! lol, sorry had to let someone know. Also there was no Zlatan present due to his five month injury.

I also have to admit i staight after the germany match, three days or so, i just lost to Montenegro...(their star players were on top form of which they now have quite a few people over 10 million, and some lucky regens which is well better then me...) ;-;

Patch has been out for several days King.

Can sum1 link me to the new patch please??? I'm struggling to find it. I did however reinstall a legit cipy of FM09 recently so will it have auto updated to the newest patch straight away?? How could i tell?

I am still on 9.1 and I ahve a world class swedish regen right back without the swedish league even loaded

Yar in some other games i have had sometimes even a few world class swedish regens i scouped up with haste and greed for my club. Just a total bummer that when in a game i get the urge to accept one of the many nation jobs flung at you it had to be this one i felt like doing it in and it has a total lack of any decent regen.

On that note i just got a job offer from Brazil was so tempted to take it but i'm only half way through qualifying wth the swedish team and want to see how far i can take them at the finals, if i get there. Pretty hard group still, despite having beaten germany away.

Can anyone explain why my team just dropped two places in the national rankings chart when i've won my last two matches. Granted they weren't exactly against the best opposition Ivory Coast (pretty good opposition if you ask me) i beat 3-0 and then only FYR Macedonia lol.

Can anyone explain why my team just dropped two places in the national rankings chart when i've won my last two matches. Granted they weren't exactly against the best opposition Ivory Coast (pretty good opposition if you ask me) i beat 3-0 and then only FYR Macedonia lol.

Other teams must have gained more points than you.

Like you say, you weren't playing the best opposition. If the teams that overtook you played against superior opponents (compared to yours) and won then that would explain it.

C.

Other teams must have gained more points than you.

Like you say, you weren't playing the best opposition. If the teams that overtook you played against superior opponents (compared to yours) and won then that would explain it.

C.

Ahhh totally, kinda obvious when you think about it lol. Long day and very stoned.

Archived