PC/Mac online results still an issue?

Hi guys,

I put this in the online forum earlier, but it was deleted, apparently the online forum isn't the place for online questions:confused:

Anyway, I haven't found anything yet regarding this on 9.0.3, so does anyone know if this was fixed?

For those who don't know, the bug was when an online game involved a PC and a Mac, the Mac players results would sometimes changed after the match ended and the game was continued (ie you could win a game 3-0, then be "credited" with a 1-0 loss)

Hi guys,

I put this in the online forum earlier, but it was deleted, apparently the online forum isn't the place for online questions:confused:

Anyway, I haven't found anything yet regarding this on 9.0.3, so does anyone know if this was fixed?

For those who don't know, the bug was when an online game involved a PC and a Mac, the Mac players results would sometimes changed after the match ended and the game was continued (ie you could win a game 3-0, then be "credited" with a 1-0 loss)

If you had read the rules of the forum then you would have known where to post your thread and therefore it would not have been deleted. :)

Archived