Transfer Records (May contain Player Naming)

- Added 'Record Transfers' to View menu in Transfers section. Can now see Top 25 transfers, viewable by world, nation or competition

A question and a contemplation in one -

1st. If I go to Transfers, then view, then record transfers, I see the world record transfers ever. However, nowhere have I seen the competition record transfers, nor the region ones. Does anyone know where to find this out?

2nd. WHat is the highest transfer on your game (Player Name - Club from - Club to - Price - date) that isn't involving you. (All Prices in £s please)

For my save so far:

Marquinhos - Fiorentina to Roma - £40.5million - 31/7/2013

Can someone point me towards this? All I can find is "Leading Transfers" - is this the same thing?

I found it - Go to the league in question, and select transfers, under schedule on the left hand column. If you have a skin, I doubt it will appear. These transfers however do not have a list of 'leading' transfers for the overall season (e.g. in the Premier League, it has the transfers involving premier league clubs in 2008/09, 2009/10 etcetera, but no overall list of biggest transfers in the EPL)

I found it - Go to the league in question, and select transfers, under schedule on the left hand column. If you have a skin, I doubt it will appear. These transfers however do not have a list of 'leading' transfers for the overall season (e.g. in the Premier League, it has the transfers involving premier league clubs in 2008/09, 2009/10 etcetera, but no overall list of biggest transfers in the EPL)

Thanks for clarifying this. What a shame - previous editions of the game have had real life historical "World Record" transfers coded in, it was always satisfying to read you had broken it.

Archived